Vegan Tree Restaurant Review - South Philadelphia


What is a Friday girls night out without some vegan bubble tea? Vegan Tree is located in South Philadelphia. My friend and I had a nice experience there. My favorite was the pineapple bubble tea which is made with soy milk. The avocado sushi and golden nuggets were delicious too. The spicy hot pot is perfect rainy day food, with a whole bunch of veggies in it; we also added spinach and mushrooms. We split everything and it was the right portions for us for dinner. Oh and did I mention cake? I missed to take a photograph, but we sat outside after dinner and devoured their vegan coconut cake. I have also had their chocolate cake and prefer the coconut cake.
Back -  Blueberry Strawberry Smoothie   Front - Pineapple Bubble Tea 
Avocado Sushi

Golden Nuggets with Spicy Mayo 

Spicy Pot (add on spinach and mushrooms)


Comments

Popular Posts